[WSBARP] CPA referral

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Wed May 18 17:11:51 PDT 2016

I have a potential client with a very, very solid claim against a real
estate broker for a violation of the Consumer Protection Act. I am unable
to take the matter, my analysis of the case notwithstanding. If anyone is
interested in chatting further, please give me a call. Or heck, I'll even
buy you a cup of coffee at a mutually convenient time...

If anyone has easy access to the CPA listserv and if it is as vibrant as
this one, a cross post would be appreciated as well.

Thank you!

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
FSBO Law Center <http://fsbolawcenter.com>
655 S. Orcas St., Ste. 100 Seattle WA 98108
Office: (206) 504-1932   Cell: (206) 369-5949
How to Buy Without an Agent
<http://fsbolawcenter.com/blog?category=Buy%20Without%20an%20Agent> | How
to Sell FSBO <http://fsbolawcenter.com/blog?category=How%20to%20FSBO> | RE
Glossary <http://fsbolawcenter.com/blog?category=Real%20Estate%20Glossary>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.