[WSBARP] WestlawNext v. Lexis Advance

Ted Clabaugh eclabaugh at comcast.net
Mon May 16 12:24:26 PDT 2016

I switched about 2 years ago to Lexis Advance and have been very happy with the change. Lexis was willing to provide some good deals. They were aggressive. I have a very wide range of their publications. However, the one thing they do not have is a Washington Practice Series. So I kept that with WestlawNext. For me the combination has been outstanding.

__________________________________
Edward L. Clabaugh
The Clabaugh Law Firm
P.O. Box 333
10217 SW Burton Drive, Suite 100
Vashon Island, Washington 98070
Tel: (206) 463-1500
Fax: (206) 463-5806
Mobile: (206) 498-0761
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with Treasury Department and IRS regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly indicated otherwise, any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written by The Law Offices of Edward L. Clabaugh to be used, and cannot be used by the taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein (or any attachments).
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.