[WSBARP] Informal Judicial Preference?

Jensen Mauseth jmauseth at mausethlegal.com
Thu May 12 10:05:21 PDT 2016

Paul,

What county are you referring to?

Jensen Mauseth
Mauseth Legal, PLLC
jmauseth at mausethlegal.com<mailto:jmauseth at mausethlegal.com>
(p) 425.242.5111
(f)  425.242.5114

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential and privileged.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive messages for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose this message, or any information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or legal document.  Unauthorized use of this information in any manner is prohibited.