[WSBARP] Referral for condo conversion

Pete Middlebrooks pete at jcmiddlebrooks.com
Mon May 9 18:58:56 PDT 2016

Craig

1.      For the past several decades, my practiced has focused on representing the developers of subdivisions and condominiums.

2.      I served as the drafting lawyer on

a.      the Seattle City Council Conversion Task Force that drafted the 1st conversion ordinance, and

b.      the Washington Legislature’s Condominium Task Force that drafted the Washington Condominium Act.

3.      With all new developer clients, I

a.      provide a fairly in-depth feasibility discussion (at no cost) and

b.      provide all services for a flat fee.

4.      I will email separately to you my standard introductory material.

Pete

Law Office of James C. Middlebrooks
Pete Middlebrooks (Attorney)
3050 Belmonte Lane, Everett, WA 98201
Email: Pete at jcmiddlebrooks.com<mailto:Pete at jcmiddlebrooks.com>
Pete Tel.: 425-252-2693
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.