[WSBARP] referral

Zach Hansen zhansen at spencer-lawfirm.com
Thu May 5 09:53:34 PDT 2016

Rick,

My office handles that type of matter.   Founder John Spencer was EPA
Regional Administrator in the 1980s; I was an environmental engineer before
law school.

Thanks,

Zach J. Hansen

Attorney

SPENCER & ASSOCIATES, PLLC

1326 Tacoma Avenue South, Suite 200

Tacoma, Washington 98402

P 253 383 2770

F 253 572 4207

 <mailto:zhansen at spencer-lawfirm.com> zhansen at spencer-lawfirm.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail transmission and the documents accompanying it may contain
confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the
attorney-client privilege or other grounds for confidentiality or
non-disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or the taking of
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the documents.

If there are any problems with this e-mail please call 253.383.2770 or
800.794.4548.