[WSBARP] Shared use of water agreement

Rick Hoss rhoss at hctc.com
Wed Mar 23 14:42:37 PDT 2016

Josh,

A practical way to deal with your request for form is to search your county auditor website. Here is a link to the Mason County Auditor website:

               https://wei.sos.wa.gov/county/mason/en/Recording/Pages/Recording.aspx

If you click the right boxes you will end up with a list of recorded documents that contain “water” and “well” : http://216.235.102.169/masonrecorder/eagleweb/docSearchResults.jsp?searchId=1

Turns out that every water district commissioner oath and declaration of candidacy comes up on water well searches, but the first agreement on the above list is a water well agreement:

http://216.235.102.169/masonrecorder/eagleweb/viewDoc.jsp?node=DOCC160317

There are a wide variety of forms, some actually useful. But learning to navigate county auditor websites is a good skill.

Rob’s point about the UTC is correct. An easy way to deal with that is to call your county/city health department and ask the person who manages water wells and systems.

Rick