[WSBARP] Option Agreement

Rod Harmon rodharmon at msn.com
Fri Mar 18 12:43:24 PDT 2016

I think you are correct.  Giving notice of intent to exercise is probably a
condition the optionee has to fulfill in order to exercise the option, but
fulfilling it does not bind the optionee.  Payment does.  I think your
client is free to decline to exercise the option.

Rod Harmon

RODNEY T. HARMON

      Bothell, WA   98041

     Tel:   (425) 402-7800