[WSBARP] Bank

Jane Seymour jseymour at whidbey.com
Fri Mar 18 11:52:17 PDT 2016

Try Heritage Bank.  Jane Seymour

JS Jane Seymour, Attorney at Law

3191 Baby Island Lane Langley WA 98260

PO Box 1240 Freeland WA 98249

 <mailto:jseymour at whidbey.com> jseymour at whidbey.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The preceding e-mail message (including any
attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by
applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not
an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not
authorized and may be unlawful.