[WSBARP] This is a new one

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Tue Mar 15 17:31:19 PDT 2016

It was added to the Agency Disclosure form from the brokerage.  Looked just like an MLS form but artfully omitted claiming to be one.  And it's not the first one I've seen - agents now saying the buyer will pay an administrative fee etc because apparently 3% isn't enough.  This is just the first time I have seen it buried in the PSA and mention charging the Seller.

We addressed it but sufficient reminder that standard "looking" forms aren't.

Thank you,

Rich Holland
PNWLE