[WSBARP] Special Needs Trusts

Barbara Byram BarbaraB at dussaultlaw.com
Wed Mar 9 10:52:55 PST 2016

Greetings;

My recollection of the phrase is:  pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.  Meaning is the same and who wants their kids in control of a $2 million estate?  Have the PC look at the options between private pay and Medicaid pay—

My $.02,

Barbara J. Byram
Attorney at Law
Dussault Law Group
2722 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98102
Ph. Seattle:   206.324.4300 x114
Ph. Mercer Island:  206.324.4300
Fax. 206.324.3106
The information transmitted in this email and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, review by or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information by unauthorized persons is strictly prohibited.  All personal messages are solely the views of the sender, and are not to be attributed to Dussault Law Group.  If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.