[WSBARP] Quiet Title and Due Process

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:00:23 PST 2016

Jim,  We typically have ABC do a search and they give us an affidavit.  Costs about $100.  We supplement with our own affidavit of what efforts we made.  If you have the ABC affidavit and documentation of what you have done you should be able to get an order for summons by publication.

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091