[WSBARP] Lewis County referral request

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Thu Jun 30 16:11:15 PDT 2016

Hello Jennifer,

Either Scott Kee or I would be able to do this for your client. We are
located in Olympia, but handle Lewis County litigation routinely. I have
represented clients with rock or gravel pits in the past and even own a
gravel pit in southern Thurston County.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have
telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and
destroy the original message from your electronic files.