[WSBARP] Ownership of home post foreclosure auction.

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Thu Jun 23 08:05:42 PDT 2016

If the home was not "purchased" at the sale then the foreclosure was not
completed.  No deed from the Trustee was delivered to a new owner.

This means that your client is still the owner of the property.

There are a number of defenses that can be raised in a foreclosure process
to keep the bank and servicer at bay.  Now that the great recession of 2008
is getting years past the statute of limitations defense is looming and
working its way through the courts of America.  The entire debt or part of
it might now be barred.

anyway, if you client wants to talk to me a bout tis, or you want to, I am
happy to do so.  I have been doing "foreclosure defense" for a while now.

Jim Doran

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205