[WSBARP] Referral request: trusted property manager for rental

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:30:38 PDT 2016

Dave Politti  He's handled our for years  based in seattle but his comments any handles a much broader area

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.