[WSBARP] Hedge agreement

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:05:49 PDT 2016

Listmates,  I have a commercial client refinancing a large property.  I have been reviewing commercial loan docs for years but they have handed me a new one.  They want to enter into a hedge agreement with a company out of California.  I am not familiar with all the terms and buzz words being used and would like to refer or associate someone with hedge experience to have a look at this for the client.  I have reviewed all the actual loan docs and made appropriate changes so it's only the hedge agreement that I need input on.  If you are an experienced hedge person please feel free to contact me off list.   Naturally it is a short fused deal that I think they want to close this week.  Thanks, Craig

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091