[WSBARP] Possessory Liens - Auto

HOWARD HERMAN hhherman2 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 18:15:48 PDT 2016

Take a look at RCW 60.08 and 60.10.   These statutes detail a summary
process for having the possessory lien foreclosed and the autos sold at a
private sale by the sheriff. You will probably be the only  bidder at the
sale on your lot and you can get each auto for a five dollar bid or less.
You will have to get a bond to protect the sheriff and then jump through the
hoops of getting new titles. All statutory proceedings in the District
Court.

Howard Herman

Herman Herman & Jolley, PS

12340 E Valleyway