[WSBARP] Forester

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Tue Jul 12 12:13:10 PDT 2016

I too was going to suggest Bill Berrigan.  It has been quite a few years since I worked with him, but I was very happy with his work.

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>