[WSBARP] legal description "all real property in County X"

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Wed Jul 6 12:24:17 PDT 2016

I don't know of any such reconciliation.  I have always simply thought that, in effect, if one is trying to convey a particular parcel of land, that land must be described precisely so as to allow a location without "recourse to oral testimony."  However, if one wants to convey all one's real estate located in Pierce County Washington,  a description "all real estate in Pierce County" needs no further clarification or identification.
I would like to see a current court's thoughts on this!

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West