[WSBARP] DOR- Excise Tax Penalties

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Jan 28 13:55:14 PST 2016

If I had time I would look into whether the penalties are actually within the authority of the penalizing agency.  Presumably so; but government agencies have been known to overstep.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>