[WSBARP] Execution on Home in King County

Jared Hawkins jared at hawklaw.biz
Wed Jan 27 11:44:58 PST 2016

Good morning all,

I practice in Walla Walla on the east side.  I assisted a client get a judgement in King County District Court.  Our efforts to collect have been unsuccessful and we're considering moving forward with executing against the debtor's residence (we believe the value of the home far exceeds the homestead exemption and the debt).  I'm looking for a King County attorney/firm that could assist me walk through the secrets to the local procedures or handle this process for me-whichever turns out to be most cost effective for my client.

I welcome your suggestions/referrals.  Thanks!

Jared

Jared N. Hawkins, Attorney at Law
jared at hawklaw.biz<mailto:jared at hawklaw.biz>
Hawkins Law, PLLC
Phone 509-529-5175 / Fax 509-529-2564
2225 Isaacs, Suite A/ Walla Walla, WA 99362
Visit our website at hawklaw.biz.
This email is intended only for the named recipient(s) or their designees, and may contain legally privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it entirely from your computer and notify the sender.  Thank you.