[WSBARP] Ejectment and "Sovereign Citizens"

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Tue Jan 12 14:10:28 PST 2016

I retired as a District Court Judge earlier this year.  I handled quite a few of these litigants as a judicial officer.
Most of them are not died in the wool converts , and fail to follow-up more than a few moments of sounding off in a courtroom.

My favorite was a litigant who claimed rights under the Louisiana Purchase, and filed as an attachment the treaty between “his Catholic Majesty” and the US of A.  Interesting document.  As I recall it never mentioned” France”, but only that the treaty as being between “his Catholic Majesty”  and the US of A.  Now that I think about it, I had heard that Napolean needed money, but apparently legally things were being set up on paper between the Monarchy and the purchaser.

There is a criminal offense that can be charged if they file “common law liens” against your or your client’s real property.

Yes, Good luck.

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 619