[WSBARP] Ejectment and "Sovereign Citizens"

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Tue Jan 12 11:51:25 PST 2016

My favorite – and it is my only personal experience with this – was representing a lender at a trustee’s sale where the claim was that the only legal tender under the Constitution is gold and that since only they brought gold coins only they could bid.  From what I know second hand, they do not recognize the authority of the US Court system.  You’ll most likely be dealing with defaults, ‘special appearances challenging jurisdiction’ and the need for the Sheriff to be involved in just about everything from process to enforcement.