[WSBARP] Off Subject Referral

PrestonFoskey preston at plfps.comcastbiz.net
Tue Jan 5 08:36:21 PST 2016

Hello Sangeeta:
                I handle these in most Western Washington Municipal Courts regularly.
                Thank you.

Preston L. Foskey, Attorney at Law
WSBA # 12509
Preston L. Foskey, P. S.
8248 East D Street
Tacoma, Washington 98404-1042
Phone:  253.535.5829  Fax:  253.535.9391
E-Mail:  preston at plfps.comcastbiz.net<mailto:preston at plfps.comcastbiz.net>

WARNING:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522, is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other than the individual recipient is NOT a waiver of attorney-client privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated therein.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO CLIENT(S):  If you are my client this email is directed to you, DO NOT FORWARD to any other party, or you could be waiving the attorney-client privilege.