[WSBARP] Quiet Title potential client

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Tue Feb 9 14:03:38 PST 2016

PC owns a property in Seattle.  Has not made a payment on the loan originally w/ WAMU for more than six years and moved out years ago.  At that time, bank changed locks, winterized, and property has sat vacant since.  Property still listed in his name, no FC action on title or litigation and lender is paying taxes on the property annually.  He is looking for an attorney to clear the title / help him recover possession.

I cannot assist as our firm is conflicted out.  Told him I would post this and get a few names of attorneys who might be willing to look at the case.