[WSBARP] Land use referral

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:27:05 PST 2016

Listmates, I have a PC that I need to refer out.   PC owns property in Snohomish County and wants to build a shop/garage.  PC has owned the property for 40 years and has been trying to get a permit since 2008.   It appears that there may be some politics involved in the constantly changing requirements that prevent them from ever completing an application or being denied the permit.   Since they can never get a denial, they can't bring a LUPA action.   This case involves wetlands, shoreline, tidal estuaries, tribal influence (not land just pressure) etc.    This needs someone already knowledgeable with the shorleines issues and a dash of tribal knowledge would be helpful.    I will forward all referrals.    Thanks, Craig

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091