[WSBARP] illegal subdivision

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Fri Dec 30 10:46:03 PST 2016

Thank you Eric,  The county assigned it a separate TPN back in '78 when the transfer was made but are denying it lot status.  Lots of BLA activity and revisions of short plats involving this piece of dirt over the years, several of which had the wrong parties signing so the Grantor's had no interest in the land they purported to transfer.  Typical problem made worse by people trying to fix it.  Should be a fun case, just need to figure out who the defendant should be!

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091