[WSBARP] HOA notice of liens - legal description

Jennifer Johnson jmhanigan at cni.net
Fri Dec 30 07:55:52 PST 2016

If the lien is properly indexed under the property owner’s name and/or the tax parcel number, then the title company should find it.

Jennifer

Jennifer Johnson
Attorney | Title Officer
Wahkiakum Title & Escrow Co.
PO Box 39 - 68 Main Street
Cathlamet, WA 98612
(360) 795-3741
(360) 795-3001 (f)

Serving Wahkiakum County’s Title & Escrow Needs For Over 100 Years

Agent for Old Republic National Title Insurance Company