[WSBARP] (no subject)

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Thu Dec 15 09:16:34 PST 2016

If the wife is deceased, a power of attorney will be void, regardless of
when it was signed. There is too little information here to support any
kind of meaningful response. How was the title held? What is the house
worth? What other assets are there? Was there a will? Yada, Yada.
By trying to do this pro se, the husband is risking the creation of even
more problems, and the attorney who tries to provide "just a little advice"
is asking for a malpractice claim.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Julie Vance <julie at julieavance.com> wrote:

> either with a previously executed power of attorney or a lack of probate
> affidavit.
>

> Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.