[WSBARP] Purchase and Sale Agreement for Residential Real Estate

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Dec 14 15:29:35 PST 2016

Craig
I would appreciate a set.

Josh

Joshua F. Grant, PS
Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
tel 509 647 5578
fax 509 647 2734

From: Craig Blackmon
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:02 AM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Purchase and Sale Agreement for Residential Real Estate

I should have noted that I make my forms available for free, here: http://addedequity.com/free-wa-real-estate-forms/. It's one of my many methods for building web traffic and spreading the message about my innovative real estate firm.

Another attorney has already reached out to me for a set of my forms as a professional courtesy. I am happy to do it for anyone who asks. Just give me a couple of days to strip out the logo, insert some disclaimer language specifically for attorneys, and I'll be able to share a set of editable Word docs, for use as you see fit. In exchange, I ask only that you give me frank feedback on the forms and how they might be improved, recognizing that they are for use by real estate brokers and therefore by definition must be "balanced" between the interests of the buyer and the seller.

Craig

Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
Seattle Real Estate Lawyer
92 Lenora St. (The Makers Space, a shared work environment)
Seattle WA 98121

Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949   Fax: (206) 770-7328
@LawyerBroker

How to Buy Without an Agent | How to Sell FSBO | RE Glossary
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all copies.

  Well, as a licensed broker as well as an attorney, I would note that a residential real estate transaction, almost by definition, needs some trust and cooperation. If you MUST see changes to the forms, depending on your client, then you make trust and cooperation difficult. Query whether that is in the client's best interests - where the client can surely give informed consent to whatever additional "risk" results.

  Jim, I have the NWMLS order form and can send that along. I can also send you my own forms (drafted for and owned by my real estate firm Added Equity Real Estate). Just shoot me an email directly.