[WSBARP] Purchase and Sale Agreement for Residential Real Estate

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:25:21 PST 2016

I agree with Marcus.  As attorneys we should have our own work product that is tailored to the client needs and the specifics of the property.  MLS forms are a one size fits all contract designed to meet the minimum standards of creating a binding agreement without giving legal advice or giving advantage to one party or the other.  Not to say you can’t make your own template that you modify based on the deal but I am not a fan of attorneys using boiler plate real estate agent forms.

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091