[WSBARP] Assistance with a Writ of Ejectment

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:24:26 PST 2016

Hello Brilliant ListServ Minds:

I'm helping out a friend that needs a Writ of Ejectment to remove a former
boyfriend that gained access and is now unlawfully occupying her property.

Does anyone have a Writ of Ejectment template and a few quick seconds to
talk me through it?  I've done multiple unlawful detainer actions so I'm
pretty familiar with that process and I'm guessing that they are pretty
similar.

I appreciate any help or guidance you can offer.

Michael Safren
Attorney, Safren Law Group
(954) 600-5470