[WSBARP] Farm Land DOT/Mortgage

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Tue Dec 6 12:45:12 PST 2016

Does anyone have a DOT/Mortgage for farm land they would be willing to share?  I have an encompassing DOT but it's NOT for Ag land.

Sincerely,

Richard L. Holland

[logo-for-print.jpg]

733 7th Avenue, Suite 110
Kirkland, WA 98033
425-836-6240  / 425-748-3901 (fax)

BE AWARE!  Online banking fraud is on the rise.  If you receive an email containing a change in WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS call our office immediately to verify the information prior to sending funds.
** WE DO NOT CHANGE OUR WIRE INSTRUCTIONS**

The information contained in this communication, and in any attached document(s), is privileged and/or confidential, intended solely for the individual/entity to whom/which it was sent.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately at the email address, mailing address, or telephone or fax number above.