[WSBARP] HOA Gurus

Mark Higgins markthiggins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:04:14 PDT 2016

Paul--I know nothing about HOAs or CC&Rs, but I see a different logic in
the words you used.  Seems to me this guy has no vote or usage of
facilities.  Ownership of lots determines numbers of votes, but owners
don't exercise the votes, members do.  I assume you have a member who owns
two lots, and therefore has two votes.  But, the Bylaws say nonpayment of
dues can cause a *member* to lose voting and usage rights.  So, is this
member delinquent in his dues?  Yes.  And, because he is delinquent in his
dues this *member* can lose voting and usage rights.

Mark