[WSBARP] Bell & Ingram

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Wed Aug 17 11:27:03 PDT 2016

I had a client come in today to start a probate for his uncle.  We know
that his uncle signed a will at Bell & Ingram in 1997, but he doesn't
have a complete copy of it.  Can anyone let me know who has the files
from Bell & Ingram so I might ask if they have a copy?

Thanks in advance.

--

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

P.O. Box 249

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.