[WSBARP] Defeasance

Gregory L. Gilday cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Fri Aug 12 11:37:48 PDT 2016

Yes, the lender provided a defeasance quote - the size of which led her
to calling me.

Thank you to everyone who has responded.  I am passing all of the names
forward to the client.

Very Truly Yours,

Gregory L. Gilday

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

//

10101 - 270th St. NW

P.O. Box 249

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.