[WSBARP] California Real Estate Referral

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com
Wed Aug 3 07:01:18 PDT 2016

I have worked with Darren as well on a difficult probate and found him to be a seasoned professional.  Good lawyer.

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue | Everett, WA  98201
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com> / www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.