[WSBARP] Assignment of Lease upon death

Richard Holland rich at pnwle.com
Tue Aug 2 10:14:23 PDT 2016

I am sure there are 100 ways to do this but couldn't they assign the lease to an LLC or Trust right now?  (I don't know about Trusts, I am honestly thinking more about an LLC).  The LLC documents would then govern the transfer of the ownership interests and I should think there is a way to draft the Operating Agreement where those would pass outside of probate although wiser heads than mine might have more guidance in that regard.

Thanks,

Rich Holland
rich at pnwle.com<mailto:rich at pnwle.com>
733 7th Avenue, Suite 110
Kirkland, WA 98033
425-836-6240  / 425-748-3901 (fax)

The information contained in this communication, and in any attached document(s), is privileged and/or confidential, intended solely for the individual/entity to whom/which it was sent.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately at the email address, mailing address, or telephone or fax number above.