[WSBARP] Ticor Title legal counsel

Bickel, Dwight Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com
Fri Apr 29 11:05:00 PDT 2016

Contacted directly.

Dwight A. Bickel
Regional Counsel
Fidelity National Title Group
701 - 5th Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: (206) 370-3189
E-mail: Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com<mailto:Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com>

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Pam Yee
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 10:59 AM
To: wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: [WSBARP] Ticor Title legal counsel

Good Morning:
I am in need of reaching legal counsel for Ticor in Washington.  If someone knows who that is, I would appreciate the information.

Thank you. Pam Yee
SCHMIDT & YEE, PC
18525 SW Vincent St.
Aloha, OR 97007
503-642-7641 phone
503-649-1823 fax
NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.