[WSBARP] contractor dispute

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:02:26 PDT 2016

Just as an academic question, at what point does the owner have the right to stop a complete buffoon from continuing to waste time and material in their attempt to fix problems they are only making worse?   Seems owner's duty to mitigate may run afoul of the contractor's right to cure.

Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091