[WSBARP] reconvey without trustee?

Robert Ordal ordal at ordallaw.com
Wed Apr 13 11:36:18 PDT 2016

The issue does come up in another context.  Sometimes in a nonjudicial foreclosure the new Trustee records the Appointment of Successor Trustee at the same time as the Notice of Trustee's Sale.  However, that means that the NTS was signed before the AST was recorded, i.e. signed when the Trustee had no power to sign the NTS.  Arguably the NTS is defective.