[WSBARP] Lease from Tribal Land

James B. Dolan jbdolan at jbdolan.com
Tue Apr 5 15:08:25 PDT 2016

Rebecca:

I just spoke with attorney Felicia Value about that very issue yesterday, as
I have a client in a similar situation.  Her office is in LaConner and she
is very familiar with residences on tribal property.

Felicia will take good care of your client: 360-466-2088.

Jim Dolan

===================

Jones Butler Dolan, PS

www.jbdolan.com