[WSBARP] New HUD-1 TRID Compliant Software? Integrated Disclosure Rule

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Wed Sep 23 14:01:08 PDT 2015

Here is a good video that explains the new CFPB rules Regarding the TILA and RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) forms

There are interactive Closing Disclosure (CD) forms on the CFPB website.  Also, it will be the lender who will be preparing the buyer’s CD.  The closing agent will still prepare the Seller’s CD and other closing documents, such as the deed, etc.  These guys recommend adding 2 weeks to the time it typically takes a transaction to close.

Also, it is not true that you cannot make last minute changes on the CD, there are some items that will cause a delay, but only 3.  However, any change does have to be approved by the lender, since the lender has ultimate liability, so that may cause a delay, but possibly not 3-days.  I encourage all you closer’s out there to view this video if you have not already.

http://www.realtor.org/topics/trid-tila-respa-integrated-disclosure

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.
103 E. Indiana Avenue, Suite A
Spokane, WA 99207-2317
Voice:  509-326-7500
Fax:      509-326-7503
jjdawes at goregrewe.com<mailto:jjdawes at goregrewe.com>
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.