[WSBARP] New HUD-1 TRID Compliant Software? Integrated Disclosure Rule

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Wed Sep 23 10:34:52 PDT 2015

I just spoke to a sales rep with Softpro, 1-800-848-0143, X5458 (Andy).

After a 20 minutes sales pitch I got it narrowed down to their ProForm
Standard which would give me the new integrated disclosure form.  There are
some other bells and whistles.  Go to the website (softprocorp.com) and
check it out for all the other bells and whistles they have which might
work best for your firm.

Was quoted a sales price of $1276 for the initial license for their
Enterprise version with an annual $465 service fee.  The Standard version
is $1295 to purchase the annual service fee of $360.

IMHO – awfully pricey.

Please note that effective May 15, 2015, my new address is 7 South Howard
St., Suite 218, Spokane, WA 99201.  All other contact information remains
the same.

*Robert R. Rowley* | Attorney at Law

7 S. Howard St, Suite 218

Spokane, WA  99201