[WSBARP] Real Estate Attorney Needed - Adams County

Ashley Raymond ashleyraymondlaw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:49:29 PDT 2015

I received the following email from an attorney in Arizona looking for
assistance with a land matter in Adams County. Please reply directly to
Chuck Walker via the email he has listed.

We have a deceased who owns a promissory note with a mortgage recorded in
Adams county. We need to record a community property/separate property
agreement.
When asked by the auditor for the county, they replied the buyer under the
mortgage and promissory note has split the property and sold one of the
 lots to another party.

We need help sorting this out for our client's estate.
If you know real property law and can help, let us know your experience,
ability and fee structure, please.
Send offline to:

cnnw at msn.com
and
smithb2008 at hotmail.com

Chuck WalkerWalker & Walker, Attorneys at Law, P.L.C. 201 N. Montezuma
Street, Suite 303, Prescott, AZ 86301-3007. 928-445-1911

*Ashley Raymond, J.D., LL.M.*
Ashley Raymond, PLLC
651 Strander Blvd, Suite 215
Tukwila, WA 98188