[WSBARP] Honolulu boundary dispute

Stephen Crane scrane at cranedunham.com
Thu Sep 17 08:19:55 PDT 2015

*Bob:*

*My co-counsel, Jim Bickerton, in a contentious Hawaii real estate matter
in litigation is excellent:*

*James J. Bickerton, Esq.*

*Bickerton Dang*
*745 Fort Street, Suite 801*
*Honolulu, HI 96813*
*Phone: 808.599.3811 x.513 <808.599.3811%20x.513>*
*Fax: 808.533.2467 <808.533.2467>*
*Email:  bickerton at bsds.com <bickerton at bsds.com>*

*Best,*

*Steve Crane*

*Stephen J. Crane*

*[image: logo Crane Dunham]*

*2121 Fifth Avenue*

*Seattle, WA 98121-2510*

 *phone: (206) 292-9090
<%28206%29%20292-9090>  email: scrane at cranedunham.com
<scrane at cranedunham.com>*

* fax: (206) 292-9736 <%28206%29%20292-9736>     web: www.cranedunham.com
<http://www.cranedunham.com/>*

 *This e-mail may contain confidential information which is legally
privileged.  The information is solely for the use of the addressee named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or other use of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by
return e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.*

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Robert Ordal <ordal at ordallaw.com> wrote:

> List mates,
>

> I would appreciate names of Honolulu real estate lawyers who might help my
> client with a residential boundary issue.  Very likely litigation.  Thanks.
>

> Bob Ordal
>

> *Robert E. Ordal*
>
> *1000 Second Avenue, Suite 1750*
>
> *Seattle WA 98104*