[WSBARP] crazy contractor's lien

Ron Housh ron at housh.org
Mon Sep 14 10:41:44 PDT 2015

Josh

You may have already reviewed this – but see RCW 60.04.081 – which allows an expedited procedure in dealing with liens that are frivolous or clearly excessive.

Ron

**FOR PLANNING: I WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE FRI. SEPT. 4 THROUGH MON. SEPT. 14**

I AM TYPICALLY IN THE SEATTLE OFFICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND IN THE MOUNT VERNON OFFICE ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY

Ronald G. Housh, P.S.

Attorney at Law

Seattle Office:

1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000