[WSBARP] Obtaining No Further Action after Cleanup

Oscar Yang, Esq. oscar.yang at esberrylaw.com
Fri Sep 11 12:39:27 PDT 2015

Hello Listmates--

Someone recently has asserted that the regulators typically do not issue
no further action letters to property owners after cleanups are complete.
It has been my understanding that Ecology, our state government agency,
addresses these concerns and issues a no-further-action letter for a fee,
with or without using a voluntary cleanup program.  I would like to know
how difficult it is to get the letter, as a practical matter.  Could this
attorney have meant obtaining no further action determination from the US
EPA?  If anyone with experience or knowledge on this issue could share
his/her insights or related readings, that would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Oscar Yang, Esq. (WA/NY)
Managing Attorney
ES BERRY LAW PC

--
DISCLAIMER FROM ES BERRY LAW PC: This e-mail contains proprietary
information some of which may be legally privileged, confidential or