[WSBARP] Assignment of Claim for Removal of Lien

Steve Nicol nicolste13 at msn.com
Mon Oct 19 21:22:50 PDT 2015

Listmates,
Does anyone have pleadings or an agreement that would cover the assignment of a claim once litigation has started?  My client is willing to pay off a claim to clear a lien against real property and the original claimants are willing to assign their claim to my client.  The lien is the result of a wage claim against a subcontractor and the party willing to pay is the general contractor.
Thanks!Stephen E. Nicol
Attorney at Law
Nicol Law, PLLC
PO Box 93
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
360-336-5270 (office)
360-336-2821 (fax)

This Email Message and any attachments hereto are attorney-client privileged and confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this Email Message in error,
please notify the sender by email or telephone and delete the original and any copies of this Email
Message from your system.