[WSBARP] Probate question

Hayes Gori hayes at hayesthelawyer.com
Tue Oct 13 14:09:34 PDT 2015

Hello,

Decedent's Will appoints two people as co-PR's. If one of the appointed people wishes to commence probate independently and get himself appointed as PR, does he have to give notice to the other appointed person? I reviewed RCW 11.68.011 and .041 but the answer is not apparent to me. If no clear answer, then best practice?

Thanks,

Hayes

LAW OFFICE OF HAYES GORI, PLLC
271 Wyatt Way NE, Suite 112
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
(206) 842-6462
Fax: (206) 842-8238
http://www.hayesthelawyer.com/

High quality service in a timely and courteous manner

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.