[WSBARP] Property rights of private "public" water systems

John M. Riley III JMR at witherspoonkelley.com
Mon Oct 12 12:07:21 PDT 2015

Eric:

Here in eastern Washington a lot of them are by private agreement or via a set of restrictive covenants.   Check with the WSDOH -- I  bet they may be able to steer you to a project so you could contact the project oversight persons/group to get copies of documents.

John Riley

John M. Riley, III
Principal | Witherspoon * Kelley
jmr at witherspoonkelley.com<mailto:jmr at witherspoonkelley.com> | Attorney Profile<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/john-riley-1> | vCard<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com/s/jmr.vcf>

[cid:wkbca9ea]<http://www.witherspoonkelley.com>        422 W. Riverside Ave, Ste 1100
Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 624-5265 (office)
(509) 458-2728 (fax)
witherspoonkelley.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.